Tips for hair, make-up and skin from the make-up artists and VS angels/models!
Behati & her Make-up artist’s tips!
1. Blow-dry hair
2. Flip hair and spritz with hairspray all over, eighties-style.
3. Keep head flipped over and blow dry hair to add volume and texture.
4. Standing upright, wind small sections of hair around curling iron (used 1 1/2 barrel) but here’s the secret. Don’t curl the roots or ends of each section of hair, leave them straight. so start curling a couple of inches away from your roots and don’t wind the ends of the sections of hair around the barrel to make curls look less “done”
5. Comb fingers through your hair, scrunching hair at roots and fluffing ends.
6. TIP: for added texture of to freshen up the look, repeat steps two and three.
No look is complete without make-up. To keep with the grunge trend, you want to keep your make-up look natural. Use foundation to cover up redness or blemishes and let your moisturiser do the rest. Behati says she uses a cleanser and moisturiser from Dermalogica. for your eyes, Colleen creates an au naturel smoky looks with a wash of shimmery copper and peach eye shadow and applies all over Behati’s eyelids. then she lightly lines the eyes with M.A.C;s Eye Kohl Pencil in Teddy and applies a creamy blush from Smashbox in Untamed. The must-have mascara! Bare beauty Escentuals Flawless Definition, a new favourite of Colleen’s. she says it fluffs and defines lashes without overwhelming the rest of your face. for day time, colleen suggests wearing nude lips, but go for a bold red for a quick and sexy transition into a night-time look. - Adryanna Dillion
Adriana Lima Top 10 Tips!
1. Pile on the black mascara for lush lashes every day.
2. For a bare-faced look, mix shimmer or bronzing power with your moisturizer.
3. Make your lip colour do double-duty.
4. Moisten your eyeliner pencil before applying.
5. Blackberries, blueberries and steamed veggies should be your go-to snacks.
6. Do high-intensity workouts for the best results.
7. Flaxseed oil is her secret weapon.
8. Chill out on washing your hair.
9. Brazilian Blowouts are a lifesaver. (Disclaimer: Hey, she’s Brazilian!)
10. For healthy skin and nails, watch what you eat.
According Victoria’s Secret models, curling your lashes is essential even if you are not planning to use mascara as it will make you look more awake and you will highlight the beauty of your eyes.
Making of an Angel! Castings!
Victoria’s Secret - Beauty Tips